We’ve been tagged by Ludo to list 7 annoyances and link them in the post, then to list and link to 7 more bloggers to do the same.
So pass this on to 7 more bloggers and notify them by leaving a comment on their chat box and blog.
1) Having a rub-a-dub after a walk, especially drying my feet. Grrrrowl!
2) Missing a well bowled ball – that really makes me annoyed and growl, more at myself really.
3) RABBITS in our garden. We’ve had loads this year and they won’t move no matter how much I bark at them! Is there anything more annoying? Oh… maybe
4) Squirrels in our garden. Not as numerous but still annoying.
5) Planes flying overhead. It makes me bark at them every time. I can’t figure out what they are just that they are really noisy and shouldn’t be up there.
6) Dogs walking past my garden and not stopping to say ‘Hello’. I would!
And last but not least …
7) Loud Motorbikes and tractors driving past our garden – I chase after them (inside the garden) making the gravel spray everywhere and leave skid marks in it. We live on a busy road in farming countryside and there are quite a few of them. Actually the skidding is quite a lot of fun…
Hmmm, don’t think I’ve got 7 other Dale/dog contacts so I’ll just tag the ones I have: Molly and Taffy, The Thuglets, Noah and his sisters, Harry and Cassidy, and Bogart.